Konrad's Vital Statistics on Health Behaviors

Monday, July 24, 2006

The Goals of Life & Health

1. At the start of each month, I shall list my overall vital statistics and track my overall monthly progress.

2. Once each week, I shall weigh myself.

3. Once each week, I shall record my blood pressure.

4. Each day I will describe my exercise for the previous day.

5. Each day I will describe the number of times I have smoked.

6. Each day I will describe the number of times I have consumed alcohol.

7. Each day I will describe the number of times I have had intercourse.

8. Each day I will give myself an overall ranking 1-10 on how I feel emotionally.

9. Each day I will give myself an overall ranking 1-10 on how I feel physically.

10. Each day I will describe the amount of sleep I have gotten the night before.

11. Daily dietary notes.

Here it goes:

1. New, not applicable.

2. Starting weight = 232; Target Weight = 195; Need to Lose = 37 pounds.

3. Starting blood pressure 128/65

4. No exercise.

5. 4 bowls of pipe tobacco.

6. No alcohol.

7. No intercourse.

8. Emotionally: 6.5, not happy nor sad, just mundane. No significant anxiety.

9. Physically: 4, average couch potato feelings, with added discomfort because of a family gathering that lead to my making poor food choices.

10. Sleep: 5 hours.

11. Good breakfast, no lunch, "Party Food" dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home